Thursday, August 30, 2007

Busy, busy!!

This week has been a busy one! The kids have went to preschool a few times this week. They seem to be having a great time!! I'll just be happier once their teachers (who are new to the program) get a good schedule going for drop-off and pick up time.
On Tuesday, mom and I took the kids to the zoo. We didn't walk around the whole zoo...the kids were really only interested in going to feed the giraffes, goats and fish. So, that is what we did! Here are a few pictures:

Taylor feeding one of the giraffes a cracker!

Mom helping Zachary give a cracker to a giraffe. He finally started feeding them on his own, but I didn't have the camera out. Maybe next time!
He loves the alligators, so I had to get a shot of him sitting on this one! A real croc hunter!!
Today, mom and I went to lunch at Trolley's and so we decided to walk the kids through the middle of the Square. They loved it! They had the best time throwing pennies in the fountain and playing on this metal art sculpture!




Here is one of my latest projects! It's an Explosion Box that 3 Bugs has as a kit. I did it on our house!! It was so fun to make!!! I have a few other ideas in my head on how I want to alter more of these!!!


No comments: